Home PKF Tax Consulting Antičić Our Services Tax planning
A tax optimization involves counseling service on how to reduce a tax base in legal frameworks and achieve any possible legal tax savings or optimize tax liabilities.
A tax planning is one of very efficient techniques that can make a significant reduction in tax burden (tax liabilities). The tax planning and the use of permitted tax optimization techniques can significantly reduce the tax burden.
The tax planning can be carried out for the needs of regular business operations or when considering a complex tax transaction. This service includes:
- tax savings from the aspect of balance positions,
- tax effects of certain revenues and expenses,
- instruments for tax liability planning (accounting policy),
- facilitation, exemptions and incentives,
- structuring of transactions.