PKF Tax Consulting Antičić
Home Our services Taxation Tax planning
Tax Optimization involves counseling how to reduce the tax base in legal frameworks and achieve any possible legal tax savings or optimize tax liabilities.
Tax planning is one of very efficient techniques that can make a significant reduction in tax burden (tax liabilities). Tax planning and the use of permitted tax optimization techniques can significantly reduce the tax burden.
Tax planning can be carried out for the needs of regular business operations or when considering a complex tax transaction. Service includes:
- tax savings from the aspect of balance positions,
- the tax effects of certain revenues and expenses,
- instruments for tax liability planning (accounting policy),
- facilitations, exemptions and incentives,
- structuring of transactions.